Provenance for I-ADOPT Framework ontology Documentation (https://w3id.org/iadopt/ont/0.9.1)
- Ontology created by: Barbara Magagna (Environment Agency Austria), Sirko Schindler (Institute of Data Science, German Aerospace Center (DLR)), Maria Stoica (University of Colorado, Boulder), Gwenaelle Moncoiffe (National Oceanography Centre, British Oceanographic Data Centre, UK), Anusuriya Devaraju (Terrestrial Ecosystem Research Network (TERN), University of Queensland, Australia), Alison Pamment (National Centre for Atmospheric Science / Centre for Environmental Data Analysis, STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, UK)
- Ontology contributed to by: John Graybeal (Stanford University, School of Medicine, USA), Robert Huber (University Bremen, Germany), Simon J D Cox ( CSIRO Land and Water, Australia)
- https://w3id.org/iadopt/ont/0.9.1 is a specialization of the generic URI https://w3id.org/iadopt/ont/
- https://w3id.org/iadopt/ont/0.9.1 is a revision of the previous version https://w3id.org/iadopt/ont/0.9.0
- The ontology documentation was the result of using the Widoco tool (which itself uses LODE for generating the crossreference section).
- The documentation was generated at December 6, 2021
back to documentation. TTL format